My name is Nikolay Rodionov and I’m a self-taught developer, specializing in R.
B.S. Bioengineering for Syracuse University, 2015 Remembrance Scholar and currently completing my MBA in Finance under the H. John Riley Engineering & MBA program.
Prior to going back to school, I was a member of the Data Analytics group at Crowe Horwath LLP, working in Anti-money Laundering & Sanctions Compliance space.
I am passionate about developing and improving payment data analysis methods to enhance fraud detection and support regulatory schemes, at large.
- Proficient in R/SQL/Matlab/Minitab/Tableau/C++/Life.
- Particular fan of data mining/categorical analysis & clustering/R-bloggers.com.
- Developed and launched web applications for a major financial institution to support data analysis functions.
- Really good at task automation and integrating non-standardized/semi-structured data-sources.
- Avid fan of taking long vacations just so I can study and work on personal data projects.
- Looking forward buying a house, building a kiln and making ceramics again*.
Graduating in May, if you’re hiring and/or curious: [Linkedin Profile]
*Custom tea pots and experimental glaze work is where it’s at.