My name is Nikolay Rodionov and I’m a self-taught developer, specializing in R.
Welcome to my semi-professional blog.
Prior to going back to school, I was a member of the Data Analytics group at Crowe Horwath LLP, working in Anti-money Laundering & Sanctions Compliance space.
I like payment data analysis and enhancing compliance solutions.
- Proficient in R/SQL/Matlab/Minitab/Tableau/Life.
- Particular fan of data mining/categorical analysis & clustering/R-bloggers.com.
- Developed and launched web applications for a major financial institution to support data analysis functions.
- Really good at task automation and integrating non-standardized/semi-structured data-sources.
- The kind of person that takes vacations, only to go study and build cool things.
- Looking forward buying a house, building a kiln and making ceramics again*.
Graduating in May, if you’re hiring and/or curious: [Linkedin Profile]
*Tea pots and experimental glaze work is where it’s at.